One of the easiest ways to transform a house into a home is by adding plants. Greenery brings in character, beauty, texture and positive energy into a space. Having the greenest of thumbs is not important, as taking care of real plants and flowers brings in certain amount of meditation. And as one takes care of them and watch these green thrive it gives an inner sense of satisfaction.
Here are 10 beautiful ideas as to how you can bring more plants in our home –
1. Jungalow: Take plants up from ground level and line them up on a bench. The narrow width won’t take up much space but will make a huge impact.
2. Corner Vignette: Corners are a bit tricky to decorate. But L-shaped shelves are genius spaces for your plants, plus to save a lot of floor space.
3. Reading Nook: Bring some positive energy & natural texture into your reading space.
4. Plant Shelfie: Those hard to reach top shelves can be filled with a collection of fern and other house plants.
5. Party Decor: Plants don’t always have to be on the top of the table. You can save all the table-space by placing couple big potted plants underneath to fill in the space with some texture and colour.
6. Macrame Hangers: One can brighten his/her space with some macrame planters. Either hang them near the window in the living room or by the kitchen window, they’ll blend with rest of the decor perfectly.
7. Pegboard Headboard: Headboards are the best home accessory that’s actually useful, especially when living in a small apartment. you’ll appreciate a They are not only fit to hold bedtime essentials like books and alarm clock but also little potted indoor plant.
8. Go Tall: It can be really fun to add really tall trees in home. This will enhance vertical spaces of your home interesting.
9. Window Ledge: The main reason behind the death of indoor plants is lack of sun exposure. One can DIY this little ledge to fit in the kitchen window and set up your collection of herbs.
10. Air Plant Wall Art: Air plants are pretty cool to have, they are different and attract a lot of attention. But know what will be even cooler, air plants that are tucked in colorful string art.